FM200NOVEC 1230HFC125CO2 Gas Suppression System
FM200 Gas Suppression System
HFC227ea Fire Suppression Agent When it comes to protecting critical and valuable assets, nothing comes close to UL listed HFC227 clean agent. Low Global Warming Potential (GWP), short atmospheric life and zero Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP) makes HFC227 an ideal clean agent fire suppressant.
HFC227 is an acceptable replacement for Halon 1301 for total flooding systems. It can be used to protect critical equipment and assets in enclosed areas where people are present such as Server rooms, Telecommunication facilities, Data centers, UPS & Battery rooms, Engine room & Machinery spaces on board ships, Control rooms on Offshore Platform & Rigs, Chemical & Petrochemical plants, Museums, Archives and so on.
- Meets the highest quality standards and certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Colorless, odorless and electrically non-conductive fire suppressant
- Environmentally safe & ozone friendly having Zero ODP
- Does not leave any residues or damage assets
- For use in occupied and unoccupied areas
- Low Global Warming Potential (GWP)
- Stored as a liquid and discharged as gaseous vapor
- Included on the U.S. EPA Significant New Alternative Policy (SNAP) Rules